1. Open the 3D drawing that you need to export as a PDF.
2. On the File menu, click Export.
3. In the dialog box that appears, click To File. The Export dialog box appears.
4. In File of type, select Portable Document Format.
4. Click More.
The PDF Export Options dialog box appears.
5. In Template, select how the logo is to appear in the document: for landscape positioning, select landscapeLogo; for portrait positioning, select portraitLogo.
6. In Logo, browse and select the image that you need for the logo, and then click OK.
7. To complete the procedure, in the Export dialog box, click OK.
* The selected image is scaled proportionally to fit the available space in the document.
* Logos appear best if their width-to-height ratio is 3:1 and their size is no less than 6 cm to 2 cm. If the PDF document is meant for printing, the recommended image quality (set in Artwork quality) for logos is 300 DPI or more.